christian's first.

1
we have been in oklahoma for the past two weeks and i have gotten to spend some time with the people that i have missed the most. My brother and i have spent quite a bit of time hanging out and actually enjoying the time. My brother and i havent always had the best of relationships so its nice to actually have a semi working relationship with him.
I also got to spend a lot of time at home relaxing with family.
I ran in to a couple of friends who i wanted to see and i had a great time catching up with them. I miss a couple of people from Oklahoma very very badly. I dont have to say their names they know who they are. I miss them so much id consider moving back here to be with them a few more years. But that question wont be answered for atleast another couple of months. Its hard leaving family and friends every time i come back to visit but i and they will be okay.

I feel like the trip hasnt really started. Im still in a place that is super comfortable to me and i want something that i dont know. We should be headed out tomorrow for amarillo and then north on to denver colorado to hang out with one of the best people i know, mr. seth haskins. There is a lot on my mind right now but it is all rambled thoughts that i feel like are going to take a long time to sort them out. That is something that i have recently come to terms with though. I am finally accepting of the fact that i have questions and doubts and im okay without knowing all the answers. Some of the best people and most impactful people on this earth did the same and i know that questioning and seeking truth builds character. So if nothing else during this time, i will be building character.

Find positive in all things.
Christian

1 comments:

Christian and Sarah said...

i love you christian. you are such a wonderful husband. im so proud of you.

Post a Comment